Saturday, August 7, 2010

hi

The talent show was so much fun!!!

So here are a couple of updates:

I played piano for our church once, and then Mum volunteered me to play for my Grandparents' church in Texas, because they don't have a pianist. But that's OK because the hymns are easy, the congregation has about 20 people, and it'll be fun.

Less than a week before the airplane ride!! (that is what I am calling our trip:)

I did get a camera!! I got it off craigslist (which, by the way, is awesome! :) for about half price, and I uploaded (or as Justin would say "transfered") a bunch of pictures and here are some of them!


Well......maybe not. I don't know what file I put them under so they are unavailable right now. Sorry :(

I guess this post is going to be a bit shorter than I had thought. Oh well, if I ever find my pictures again, I will try to post a bunch of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it 'transferred' instead of 'uploaded'? Not that I object; I think it's rather nice, myself.

Joanna said...

I don't know. Justin has tried to explain a couple of times, but I perfer to annoy him and say upload; it's easier.