Thursday, February 2, 2012

ITS ALMOST OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it is almost over.
Both Friday evening and Saturday Afternoon shows are sold out, and so hurry if you want a last minute ticket for Saturday Morning  http://cycplayerssaturdaymorning.eventbrite.com/ 
(Hurry though, last time I checked there were only 90 tickets left!)
Tonight is the dress rehearsal.
Tomorrow and Saturday are the performances.
I am not really nervous or anything, but I am kind of excited, because we've been waiting for this for quite some time now. And it isn't like I could forget any lines, because I really don't have any, I just have to sing and dance.
I already have something planned for the time when I usually have to be at Musical Theater practice next week.
It feels great to be able to do that again.
Recently I have been dreading Tuesdays because we are out for almost 12 hours, but after this is over it will be a delight to go out on Tuesdays, because I love piano and I really love choir.
Ok. That's all. I just needed to write something before I go for our last 6 hour practice (and it really is 6 hours tonight, I am not exaggerating-- 4pm to 10pm).
I will hopefully post something about how it all went when it is all over (if I am still alive by then).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now it truly is over!