I am glad you'll be back because I will really miss you. But have a great trip! I'll count for you at prayer meeting...and play for you at Sunday school...and spaz in your stead about all events, Redeemer, etc. Oh, and I won't have anyone to wink at me during the prayer meeting announcement on Sunday morning. Well, I'll look forward to when you come back so I can wink across the isle at you again :) Have fun! Later tater chip...
3 comments:
hmmmmm..... no dumplin's yet!
I am glad you'll be back because I will really miss you. But have a great trip! I'll count for you at prayer meeting...and play for you at Sunday school...and spaz in your stead about all events, Redeemer, etc. Oh, and I won't have anyone to wink at me during the prayer meeting announcement on Sunday morning. Well, I'll look forward to when you come back so I can wink across the isle at you again :) Have fun! Later tater chip...
Thank you very much.
Mum actually let me use her laptop so I am not compleatly cut off from everybody.
I will see you in a week!!!!!!!!!
J.
Post a Comment